Monday, 25 July 2011

A spontaneous trip to Marwell zoo

Me and boyfriend took a spontaneous trip to Marwell zoo yesterday, can you imagine my face when he said "hey do you fancy going to the zoo today?" It was like Christmas! :D Anyway I am not a big fan of "Zoo's" as such as it is really horrible seeing animals all caged up but for those of you who have not been to Marwell I seriously recommend it, the animals have far more space than most places and its signposted really well giving you information on the animals and how endangered they are etc. They have lots of breeding programs etc to help those animals that are becoming extinct in the wild. I got some really great photos so here's a few for you to see :) I shall post the rest on my flickr page if anyone is interested in looking.








No comments:

Post a Comment